Thursday 8 May 2014

Rhythm x Lex Weinstein













Repost  and words from Lex Weinstein

What I'm Wearing ///
Knit | Rhythm 
Denim | Rhythm
Intimates | Isla Collective
Jewels | Celeste Twikler 
(Goddess and Ecem Bracelets)
Sandals | Reef 
Sunnies | Urban Outfitters

NEW!! >>> lexweinstein.com

Times they are a changin'...

It's time to say goodbye to Gypsea Love and hello to Lex Weinstein, a natural progression for myself and my brand that is long overdue. By using my name I feel this will give you, the reader, a more personal and accurate portrayal of the blog, my aesthetic, inspiration, and overall message. No need to hide behind a pseudonym, it's time to peel back the layers and just be me :)


Changes are as follows:
Blog: lexweinstein.com
Instagram:  instagram.com/lexweinstein_ 
Facebook: facebook.com/lex.weinstein
Pinterest: pinterest.com/lexweinstein
Twitter: twitter.com/lexweinstein_

This announcement falls in perfect timing as I join the Rhythm and Friends Family, a collaboration I'm really excited for.  From chunky knits to wool fedoras to the perfect skinny jeans, Rhythm Girls has a surf inspired range that I can't get enough of. 
Shop the entire collection at RhythmLivin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment